Corporate “short-termism” is killing a robust, resilient and purpose-driven future. Companies are governed by the quarterly profit reporting system that encourages short-term, smaller value results. The opportunity is to help companies and their leadership to develop smarter, more strategic financial incentives and instilling an ownership culture among employees to take actions that materially increase long-term value by linking strategy and execution to the core drivers of Total Shareholder Returns. Guest: Greg Milano
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations