Is this you, the aspirational human, aching to realize your potential? Do you have a desire to grow and evolve, but are not acting on it? Do you live with a constant nagging feeling, a dissatisfaction with your life, a persistent unhappiness from not meeting your potential? Then, you are likely perpetually carrying the discomfort as wasted days and self-contempt. The way out is to embrace that discomfort without numbing it away, welcome fear as a co-passenger in your ride to achievement, and develop a new mindset that emboldens your thoughts and feelings in transit to a new and brighter future. Guest: Rachel Stewart. Listen here on iHeartRadio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations