As advances in medicine extend the lifespan, baby boomers and traditionalists are finding they have more years to live and experience life, post careers. Perspectives and even definitions of retirement need changing to usher in the choice of living life as either “an elder or old fart,” as Susan Sokol Blosser likes to say. In this episode, we talk about the new frontier of retirement, which includes managing loss, recapturing joy, and living with gratitude and generativity, which provides powerful purpose and energy to enthusiastically embrace aging. Guest: Susan Sokol Blosser. Listen here on iHeartRadio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Finding Your Lane and Key Lessons Learned from Business Leaders
- GallantFew: Helping Veterans Find Hope and Purpose
- What Are You Doing to Realize the Person You Ache to Become?
- The New Business Frontier: Customers Choose Trust and Employees Own Their Engagement
- Ending Human Trafficking: People are Never for Sale or Purchase