As advances in medicine extend the lifespan, baby boomers and traditionalists are finding they have more years to live and experience life, post careers. Perspectives and even definitions of retirement need changing to usher in the choice of living life as either “an elder or old fart,” as Susan Sokol Blosser likes to say. In this episode, we talk about the new frontier of retirement, which includes managing loss, recapturing joy, and living with gratitude and generativity, which provides powerful purpose and energy to enthusiastically embrace aging. Guest: Susan Sokol Blosser. Listen here on iHeartRadio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations