Every one of us has had a childhood that has provided memorable experiences and critical life lessons. It is entirely up to us to exercise our freedom to choose the attitude we take to this set of experiences to make sense of and tell our life story. We also have the rich opportunity and responsibility to determine the life lessons and contributions all these experiences and encounters have helped us into becoming the distinguished person we are today. There is a unique human being that has emerged over the course of our lives as we respond to what life serves up. Can you articulate how your life lessons distinguish you, and are you sharing this unique being to make a contribution to the world? Hope Mueller is – and it’s inspiring and empowering! Listen on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations