Lars Peter Niessen has managed to find a special niche most of us like to avoid – he’s got a knack for working productively in “messes” and has done so all over the world. His mission through the organization he has created and stewards is to see the crisis for what it really is and change the outcome. Critical to necessary change is often very uncomfortable truth, another unusual area he is adept at navigating. In this episode, we learn from this soft-spoken wizard how he blends truth and humanitarian efforts to enable agencies to make the world a better place for us all.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations