Today’s business climate calls for a move away from a focus on shareholder primacy to one that includes serving all stakeholders – customers, employees, suppliers, communities, and shareholders. Doing business in that world means more than ever, employees and customers are in the driver’s seat. And that translates to customers favoring trust-based relationships for purchases AND employees taking on more responsibility for their own engaged efforts on the job to ensure their own success. Welcome to the new frontier! Guest: Meridith Elliott Powell. Listen here on iHeartRadio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Finding Your Lane and Key Lessons Learned from Business Leaders
- GallantFew: Helping Veterans Find Hope and Purpose
- What Are You Doing to Realize the Person You Ache to Become?
- The New Business Frontier: Customers Choose Trust and Employees Own Their Engagement
- Ending Human Trafficking: People are Never for Sale or Purchase