Today’s business climate calls for a move away from a focus on shareholder primacy to one that includes serving all stakeholders – customers, employees, suppliers, communities, and shareholders. Doing business in that world means more than ever, employees and customers are in the driver’s seat. And that translates to customers favoring trust-based relationships for purchases AND employees taking on more responsibility for their own engaged efforts on the job to ensure their own success. Welcome to the new frontier! Guest: Meridith Elliott Powell. Listen here on iHeartRadio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations