Growing up and graduating high school comes with a lot of stress and pressure in today’s exceedingly competitive times. And in a world so connected by technology, it is ironic that so many of us do not feel meaningfully connected to other people. Experiencing bouts of anxiety and depression is normal for teens – but asking for help from adults (and not fellow students and friends) is not common. Teen rock star Griffin Holtby shares about his own experience with depression, anxiety, and abandonment and how talking about them openly and “telling his story” while singing on stage has helped his own healing and facilitated that of countless others. Listen in iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations