If there’s one thing we can all count on, it’s that our lives will come to an end. And it’s that finality that we can summon to harness a tremendous sense of purpose across our lives. We get just one shot at this thing called life – what will you do with your precious gift? Our enemy is complacency, believing we have “our whole lives in front of us,” yet we simply have no purview into just when we will leave the world. All the more critical that each day we live with passion, anchor ourselves in energy and gratitude in connection with others, and work on purpose. In this Working on Purpose episode, airing live Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 5 pm central, we talk with someone who has a very unique vantage point on the matter: undertaker Elizabeth Fournier of Cornerstone Funeral. Listen on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations