Starting with the end in mind is a powerful way to steward our lives. All of us hunger to know we matter, that our existence makes a difference in the world somehow. Yet, creating a life of meaningful connection, service to others, and legacy is within our grasp when we reverse engineer our lives. In this episode, we talk with Rabbi Daniel Cohen about the importance of doing so and the rich results it brings. Listen on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations