Becoming present to your purpose and then opting in can be seen as your life’s evolutionary opportunity. What if you consider that your job in life is to become conscious and present to your purpose, and then live it as large as you can to make the most impact you can on the planet and make the world a better place? Would that change the choices you make, the work you do, and how you live your one precious life? Learning how our ego keeps us in survival and growing into our essence is a start. Guest: Karen Hoyos. Listen in at iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations