For some, the path to purpose is about healing what is broken in us. It’s a call to finally embrace and lean into treating that which has ailed us often for decades. There is a tendency to be reluctant to accept the call, as the forces pulling us away from that which we were intended test us mightily. In this episode, we hear how Scott Wilson’s crucible moment ultimately gave him the invitation he needed to give up his chase for money and prestige, and surrender to a life of service, gratitude, and considerably more peace and meaningful connection. Listen in on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations