In this conversation, we drink from the inspirational firehouse of a woman on a mission to uplift people, help them find their purpose, and change their lives for the better. We talk about how Dr. Cynthia Mickens Ross developed her voice and message from overcoming difficulties in her own life and how she helps audiences accept the gift of challenging experiences, how to live from their list of IFs (if only), and her fresh take on what she calls the currency of life. Listen in on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment now.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations