In an age when people ache for meaning and purpose, there is a tremendous opportunity to connect with nature to let in its wonder. Doing so affords emotional and spiritual well-being and can awaken the path to purpose. In this episode, we learn from wildlife conservationist and journalist Swati Thiyagarajan the sheer magic available in the everyday nature around us. She helps us see that only when we love the planet we live on can we save it.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations