Most of us ache to live a full life of contribution and impact, one we’re proud of and leaves us fulfilled. At 71, having made large waves in the Public Relations and Fashion industries early in her career, Lynne Franks launched a global women’s leadership platform 20 years ago that continues to build steam and momentum. This while she champions human rights, women’s empowerment, and climate initiatives to help transform our planet into a more equitable and sustainable place for the generations to come. May we all find just a fraction of her passion and purpose for ourselves. Guest: Lynn Franks Listen here on iHeartRadio or VoiceAmericaEmpowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations