In the crazy hustle of today’s busy life, people crave meaning and purpose. Meaning is literally everywhere, though up to each of us to uniquely find and embrace it. Logotherapy is not just a theory of psychology, but a way of life that focuses on making life meaningful. Add purpose – which includes a focus on something and others beyond ourselves – and now you’ve got an irresistible mix that makes all the difference in the world to life. As guest Batya Yaniger says, life calls us to courage, calls us to compassion and calls us to authentic being. Viewed in this light, struggles and challenges are a call to action and a path to meaning. Listen to this episode on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations