Everyone wants to matter, to make a difference in the time they are walking across the planet. One potent way to matter is to be a leader. And whether your leadership is based on position, expertise, or character – or all three, it is powered by influence, which can be developed in a variety of ways. This episode draws from the leadership lessons in the book, Growing Influence: A Story of How to Lead with Character, Expertise, and Impact by Ron Price and Stacy Ennis. Listen on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations