Companies increasingly need a high-performing workforce contributing their full talents in order to remain competitive, especially at a time when unemployment is at the unprecedented rate of 3.8 percent. Yet, many organizations opt to spend precious budget on recruitment at the expense of investing in engagement and retention. Leaders can create work environments, job tasks, and team interactions that elicit persistence, intensity, and discretionary effort that really makes a difference to the bottom line. What they need to distinguish is the difference between extrinsic and intrinsic motivation and to leverage the power of a “pull through” plan. Guest is Matt Johnson of MotiveX Solutions. Listen on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations