Companies increasingly need a high-performing workforce contributing their full talents in order to remain competitive, especially at a time when unemployment is at the unprecedented rate of 3.8 percent. Yet, many organizations opt to spend precious budget on recruitment at the expense of investing in engagement and retention. Leaders can create work environments, job tasks, and team interactions that elicit persistence, intensity, and discretionary effort that really makes a difference to the bottom line. What they need to distinguish is the difference between extrinsic and intrinsic motivation and to leverage the power of a “pull through” plan. Guest is Matt Johnson of MotiveX Solutions. Listen on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Finding Your Lane and Key Lessons Learned from Business Leaders
- GallantFew: Helping Veterans Find Hope and Purpose
- What Are You Doing to Realize the Person You Ache to Become?
- The New Business Frontier: Customers Choose Trust and Employees Own Their Engagement
- Ending Human Trafficking: People are Never for Sale or Purchase