Most people lack the clarity of who they really are and seem to be in an endless search for a better job. And this is the problem; people are looking for a good job, the ideal job, instead of first figuring out their purpose, why they are here on earth. When you understand your purpose, the work you pursue becomes the channel through which you express that purpose. Purpose gives us crazy energy and courage. In this episode, we explore with a “Sweet Spot” Career Coach just how to go about putting our purpose to work. Listen in as Kene Iloenyosi shares what he’s learned helping people the last 13 years to work from purpose.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations