At a time with ever increasing change and uncertainty, it is extremely challenging to set a course direction in business. As the pandemic has highlighted, successfully navigating this uncertainty can be the difference between success and failure. Yet, we humans are naturally wired to “wait and see” when uncertain of a way forward. In this episode, the authors of Provoke share how the best leaders move faster than their peers to identify and shape important inflection points. In short, they take action to provoke the future, rather than react to that which has been brought forth by others. Guests are: Geoff Tuff and Steven Goldbach
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations