It’s never too late to “hack your career” and create the life you ache for. Of course, you’ll need a system that engages your heart, head, and body and keeps you in “kinetic action” toward working on that audacious goal. We talk with the Talent Architect Melerick Mitchell of Drive Influence about his proven system to help you spring yourself from an apathetic or under-fulfilling career to one that gives you greatest access to making the impact worthy of your one, precious life. You will walk away with a strategy and tools to launch you on your new journey! Listen in iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations