Serve first. Never stop learning. These are just two of the key lessons shared from top business leaders that distinguish their careers of service and impact. In this fireside chat with Bruce Waller, we highlight the 10 most valuable lessons he’s learned from top business leaders, career advice from his book “Finding your Lane, and his key takeaways serving as a Texas SHRM State Council District Director as he seeks to inspire people to navigate their career with purpose. Guest: Bruce Waller. Listen here on iHeartRadio or VoiceAmericaEmpowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations