Human trafficking is modern-day slavery and victims, often sourced through their vulnerability, are subject to force, fraud or coercion for the purposes of forced labor and/or sexual exploitation. With 24.9 million victims across the globe, this atrocity represents a waste of a person’s one, precious life and must be halted to usher in a world where all people are free to live beyond bondage to others, a decidedly higher plane of consciousness than we currently dwell. The United Against Human Trafficking organization stands to insure we live in a world that is intolerant of buyers and sellers of human beings. Guest: Jenna Cooper Heller. Listen here on iHeartRadio or Voice America Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations