Human trafficking is modern-day slavery and victims, often sourced through their vulnerability, are subject to force, fraud or coercion for the purposes of forced labor and/or sexual exploitation. With 24.9 million victims across the globe, this atrocity represents a waste of a person’s one, precious life and must be halted to usher in a world where all people are free to live beyond bondage to others, a decidedly higher plane of consciousness than we currently dwell. The United Against Human Trafficking organization stands to insure we live in a world that is intolerant of buyers and sellers of human beings. Guest: Jenna Cooper Heller. Listen here on iHeartRadio or Voice America Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Finding Your Lane and Key Lessons Learned from Business Leaders
- GallantFew: Helping Veterans Find Hope and Purpose
- What Are You Doing to Realize the Person You Ache to Become?
- The New Business Frontier: Customers Choose Trust and Employees Own Their Engagement
- Ending Human Trafficking: People are Never for Sale or Purchase