Young girls and women across the world can do so much when educated and inspired to live and work to their fullest full potential. What’s needed for girls and women of all ages is a community that nurtures and feeds their growth and development, that teaches them to serve others through humanitarian causes which develops critical self-esteem and confidence, and that gives them access to inspiring examples of girls and women making a profound difference through their work and service. And certainly, girls and women are at their best when they discover and nurture their passion and purpose and then bring their talents mightily into the world to make the impact they deserve and all of us desperately need. Meet guest Maria Fuller who powers two brands serving girls: Raising a Powerful Girl podcast and the Empowered Girl Movement. She also created the Empowered Girl app for ages 7-16. Listen in on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Finding Your Lane and Key Lessons Learned from Business Leaders
- GallantFew: Helping Veterans Find Hope and Purpose
- What Are You Doing to Realize the Person You Ache to Become?
- The New Business Frontier: Customers Choose Trust and Employees Own Their Engagement
- Ending Human Trafficking: People are Never for Sale or Purchase