Creating a workplace culture that governs a company’s guiding principles and mission and keeping it alive and vibrant is essential to compete in today’s competitive marketplace. Customers and employees alike know when a company’s culture is healthy and will opt in and out of it accordingly. Alkami is a recognized leader in innovative thought leadership in many areas, including its own distinguished culture. In this episode, we learn why culture is critical to meaningfully create, and then leverage as a governing force that informs and guides daily thinking, acting and connecting within the organization. Chief Human Resources Officer Adrianne Court of Alkami also shares its signature culture compounds and some practices employed to keep it vibrant and strong. Listen on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations