In our ever technology-fueled world, increasing our self-awareness and mindfulness is the order of the day. Doing so helps us cultivate creativity, compassion, and trust-based work, essential components for employees and companies alike to thrive. As more individuals work to discover their purpose and bring it into the world, human consciousness rises across the world and the possibilities for creating a whole new way of living and working are endless. And when leaders work on mindfulness and their inner dimension, focusing on cultivating more awareness and connection with the health and well being of their employees, customers, other stakeholders, and communities, conscious capitalism naturally follows. And business becomes a greater force for good, everywhere. Guest: Aparna Sain. Listen on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Finding Your Lane and Key Lessons Learned from Business Leaders
- GallantFew: Helping Veterans Find Hope and Purpose
- What Are You Doing to Realize the Person You Ache to Become?
- The New Business Frontier: Customers Choose Trust and Employees Own Their Engagement
- Ending Human Trafficking: People are Never for Sale or Purchase