How do you respond when life knocks you down? Way down? When one day you seem to be on top of the world, living the high life of running a successful business, playing golf at the country club, running for political office, and partying, to the next when you find yourself in prison for the choices you made along the way? Here’s where choice and mindset play strong: You can continue down the spiral you’ve been falling down, or you can quite literally, change everything. Mike Rouse chose to change everything in his life post incarceration, in order to open a path to passion, fulfillment, impact, and success. Listen on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations