It’s the holidays, and there is joy everywhere! At least, that’s so with guest Sherri Schwartz, co-owner of Carpet Maven, who celebrates both Christmas and Hanukah each year and decorates with an uncommon zeal. She throws herself into her relationships all over life – her family, her community, her customers, and of course her favorite dog Bernie (the subject of a recently released book called “Are You Love?”). AND, she is hopelessly passionate about her work as a decorator and purveyor of window dressings and carpet. This woman is on fire for life and the joy of relationships and the holidays. Tune in to learn just what you can learn from her and catch some of her contagious energy! Listen here on iHeart Radio or on VoiceAmerica Empowerment channel.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations