As the world changes, so must our marketing and strategic orientation to it. Gone are the days of competitive advantage to best peers and emerge as number one in the marketplace. We are now in an era of collaborating with all manner of unlikely suspects including our customers, suppliers, and even our competitors. Our major business and societal problems cannot be solved alone. It is time to unleash our unique ability as a species to strategically cooperate, mobilize contributors, foster innovation, and open the field of resources available to us to achieve the impactful results desired. Guest is Paul Skinner of the Agency of the Future and the social enterprise Pimp My Cause. Listen in on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations