Life is full of an enormous array of experiences ranging from ecstatically beautiful and profoundly moving to devastatingly painful and debilitating. It’s the way we frame and respond to these experiences that makes all the difference. In this episode, we hear Brandy Neece’s story that set her on a path and helped shape her into an emerging spokesperson. Today she is living her purpose by sharing a traumatic experience she navigated and the journey since. Her intent? To help her audiences start to break free from whatever is holding them back from chasing their dreams and living the life they deserve. Listen on iHeart Radio or VoiceAmerica Empowerment
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations