“It just feels right” or “I go with my gut” are very common ways we have been encouraged to make decisions. Yet in today’s complex social and business environment, this emotional or instinctual approach simply does not serve us well and has actually been proven disastrous for leaders. More than 100 known cognitive biases have been identified and represent reminders that to be effective we must learn to engage our rational and logical brain to intervene. In this episode, we explore some common cognitive biases that interfere with effective decision making and diminish desired results in relationships and business and provide a powerful decision making model that improves the quality of everyday life and the bottom line results of business. Guest: Dr. Gleb Tsipursky Listen here on iHeartRadio or VoiceAmericaEmpowerment.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Short-Termism Be Gone: Investments for Total Shareholder Returns
- How Leaders Provoke the Future by Overcoming Fatal Human Flaws
- Nature: The Perfect Antidote to Today’s Spiritual and Well-Being
- Instead of Laboring, Why Not Put Your Purpose to Work?
- The Trumanitarian on Bringing Agency and Non-Hierarchy to Organizations